Tralee 135pm Presentation Primary - Spring 2020 Term - Explorers Group
Our weekly STEAM clubs for primary kids are jam-packed with exciting, educational activities. It’s not just a LEGO club, a tech club, an art club or a science club... it’s everything combined, ensuring children get hands-on with new materials and projects every week. There is nothing quite like Designer Minds!
This is the Explorers club page for children in Junior and Senior Infants. You can register a child in 1st to 6th class, by visiting our clubs page.
Coming up for our Spring 2020 term
- Young Scientists will learn about chemistry and the scientific method, physics through building rockets and electric circuits, and biology by exploring the microscopic world.
- For the Techies, we'll introduce coding using various friendly robots and gadgets.
- We’ve got lots of exciting Engineering and teamwork challenges using LEGO and our mechanical computers.
- During our Art & Design projects this term, children will explore city design and storytelling.
- We’ll also use some fun apps to practice Maths.
- … plus much, much more!
If, after the first club, your child decides that they don't want to continue, then let us know within 3 days of the first club, and we will refund your payment, minus €12 for the first club. That means that you can try a club, absolutely risk free!
If the term has already started and there are still spaces in your chosen location, feel free to join in at any stage and only pay for the remaining weeks. If your chosen location has booked out and you can't find a suitable club at another nearby location, you can put your name on the no-obligations waiting list.
|Start Time||Monday 27th Jan 2020 @ 1:35 pm|
|End Time||Monday 27th Jan 2020 @ 2:35 pm|
|Number of Clubs in Term||11|
|Dates||20/01/2020, 27/01/2020, 03/02/2020, 10/02/2020, 24/02/2020, 02/03/2020, 09/03/2020, 23/03/2020, 30/03/2020, 20/04/2020, 27/04/2020, 11/05/2020|
|Location||Presentation Primary Tralee|