Ennis 3pm - Autumn 2019 Term - Senior Group
Our weekly STEAM clubs for primary kids are jam-packed with exciting, educational activities. It’s not just a LEGO club, a tech club, an art club or a science club. It’s everything combined, ensuring children get hands-on with new materials and projects every week. There is nothing quite like Designer Minds!
Coming up for our Autumn 2019 term…
- Young Scientists will learn about chemistry (polymers and slime), physics (electric circuits) and biology (human anatomy).
- For the Techies, we'll introduce coding using various friendly robots and gadgets and children will also learn about music technology.
- We’ve got lots of exciting Engineering and teamwork challenges using LEGO and k'nex.
- During our Art projects this term, we’ll show kids how to create electric Christmas cards, explore the world of augmented reality and we'll also expose them to the wonderful world of creative coding.
- We'll use Minecraft to make Maths fun!
- … plus much, much more!
If, after the first club, your child decides that they don't want to continue, then let us know within 3 days of the first club, and we will refund your payment, minus €12 for the first club. That means that you can try a club, absolutely risk free!
This is the senior group page for children in 4th to 6th class. You can register a child in 1st to 3rd class, by visiting our junior group page.
If the term has already started and there are still spaces in your chosen location, feel free to join in at any stage and only pay for the remaining weeks. If your chosen location has booked out and you can't find a suitable club at another nearby location, you can put your name on the no-obligations waiting list.
|Start Time||Saturday 21st Sep 2019 @ 3:00 pm|
|End Time||Saturday 21st Sep 2019 @ 4:00 pm|
|Number of Clubs in Term||12|
|Dates||14/09/2019, 21/09/2019, 28/09/2019, 05/10/2019, 12/10/2019, 19/10/2019, 02/11/2019, 09/11/2019, 16/11/2019, 23/11/2019, 30/11/2019, 07/12/2019, 14/12/2019|
|Location||Clarecastle Old School|