Give your child an educational advantage and book them into a Designer Minds Primary Science, Design & Technology club for children from 1st to 6th class! Our weekly, hour-long clubs take place in many venues throughout Dublin, Kildare, Kerry, Cork, Limerick & Clare. Each week of the Spring term, children get hands-on and carry out a science experiment, engineering project, technology challenge or design activity. Activities are designed to be hands-on, educational and fun!
Choose to pay a deposit of €48 on the checkout page and the balance won’t be due until the second week of clubs! Club term prices vary depending on the number of clubs in the term. You can find the price of your preferred club, by using the form above to find a suitable club near you.
If, after the first club, your child decides that they don't want to continue, then let us know immediately, and we will refund your payment, minus €12 for the first club. That means that you can try a club, absolutely risk free!
Coming up for our Spring 2020 term…
- Young Scientists will learn about chemistry and the scientific method, physics through building rockets and electric circuits, and biology by exploring the microscopic world.
- For the Techies, we'll introduce coding using various friendly robots and gadgets.
- We’ve got lots of exciting Engineering and teamwork challenges using LEGO and our mechanical computers.
- During our Art & Design projects this term, kids will learn how to design a city, and children will also get to create a stop-motion animation movie.
- We'll use Minecraft to make Maths fun!
- … plus much, much more!
If you are interested in starting a club in your school or community, please feel free to contact us.
If you are looking for our Summer camps, click here.