Teachers Wanted for Online Clubs
Now hiring leaders nationwide for 2021, Work from Home
Are you passionate about education and do you love science, design or technology?
This is an exciting opportunity for upbeat and enthusiastic individuals to join our new team of instructors for online clubs which are due to launch in January 2021.
As a teacher at Designer Minds online clubs you will guide children through short courses such as coding, 3D design, game design, stop motion animation, LEGO engineering, art classes or science classes, depending on your area of expertise.
You will be provided with the lesson plans and the training. Your role will involve working from home and delivering online courses to small groups of children. The courses are designed to be interactive and sociable, giving children an opportunity to learn from the comfort of home but also a chance to reach out and connect with other like-minded children. Therefore we want our teachers to be social, personable and very upbeat. You need to be capable of communicating and engaging with small groups of children in an online environment via zoom.
Classes will take place on weekday evenings and/or Saturdays. We are looking for people who have experience working with children, who are willing to be Garda vetted and are knowledgeable on certain course topics. Our priority is to hire people with coding/robotics/game design experience but we are also interested in art teachers and those who can deliver topics such as science and engineering.
• Applicants should have experience working with school aged children.
• Instructors need to have their own computer with excellent, reliable high speed internet access.
• Applicants will need to have a quiet space to work from home which looks professional and where you will not be interrupted.
• It is essential to be an excellent timekeeper and reliable.
• We are particularly looking for computer scientists or related fields of study who can expertly deliver courses in robotics, coding, game design, app development etc. Full training provided.
• Art teachers and multimedia experts also wanted along with science teachers and engineers.
• Excellent communication skills. Being capable of maintaining excellent relationships with children and parents with a friendly and sociable attitude. Being capable of communicating with head office in an efficient and professional manner.
• The ability to maintain discipline in an online classroom setting and ensure the safety of all children.
• Must be willing to be Garda vetted.